Who am I to judge?
I started practicing Yoga around 2008 and shortly after also started practicing Zen meditation and trying to align with the spirit of the five Buddhist precepts. A lot changed and shifted in my life because of these practices – one of these changes was me going from hardcore carnivore to vegetarian and eventually vegan. I remember being quite confused and disappointed to find out that neither my Yoga nor my meditation teachers were vegetarian.
- What matters?
- A quiet revolution
- The end of hate
- Polishing the mirror
- Why all that weirdness?!?
- Full circle
- Amazing vegan pesto!
- Heavenly Aloo Gobi!
- I scream, you scream, we all scream…
- Really annoying quotes
- You will never get there…
- I hate (spiritual) carrots!
- My secret, super special Yoga move
- Show me how to live!
- I quit!
- May the breath with you be
- Personal choice?
- Of cheese and Zen
- Spinach and Ricotta quiche
- Super easy vegan shortcrust pastry
- White sauce
- Minty courgette and lemon soup
- Risotto with Cherry Tomatoes, Rosemary and Borlotti Beans
- Spaghetti tomato and aubergine
- Orecchiette with Broccoli
- Orange and fennel salad
- Vegan mushroom bolognese sauce
- Schiacciata all’Olio (Tuscan focaccia-type bread)
- Beetroot and saffron risotto
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
Subscribe via EmailJoin 15 other subscribers