Melt 3tbsp vegetable fat, I use a sunflower margarine called Pure
Add 3 tbsp plain flour and mix well
Slowly pour in 1 litre of WARM unsweetened “milk”, I use unsweetened almond but soya works too.
Keep whisking until you have a runny white sauce, while whisking add a generous amount of nutritional yeast, I normally add between 4 and 8 tbs
Add a a little grated nutmeg to taste, some salt and about a tsp of paprika
- What matters?
- A quiet revolution
- The end of hate
- Polishing the mirror
- Why all that weirdness?!?
- Full circle
- Amazing vegan pesto!
- Heavenly Aloo Gobi!
- I scream, you scream, we all scream…
- Really annoying quotes
- You will never get there…
- I hate (spiritual) carrots!
- My secret, super special Yoga move
- Show me how to live!
- I quit!
- May the breath with you be
- Personal choice?
- Of cheese and Zen
- Spinach and Ricotta quiche
- Super easy vegan shortcrust pastry
- White sauce
- Minty courgette and lemon soup
- Risotto with Cherry Tomatoes, Rosemary and Borlotti Beans
- Spaghetti tomato and aubergine
- Orecchiette with Broccoli
- Orange and fennel salad
- Vegan mushroom bolognese sauce
- Schiacciata all’Olio (Tuscan focaccia-type bread)
- Beetroot and saffron risotto
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
Subscribe via Email